Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Sunset



The sunset in my backyard,,,, the tree blocks the "blue wave" of the Tag center sign


the blue wave



A pretty sunset tonight,, it feels so strange for the sun to set after 7 Pm, but I do feel like I am ready for bed.

Dave and I bought a new washing machine this morning, first thing. Our old machine died after 17 years and countless loads of laundry. After the purchase, I opened the shop.......



We got in new yarns at some great prices! The books for the Sock of the Month group came in today, too.


I started to change the front window at the shop, but didn't get very far before I got busy with customers.

News from my nephew in Atlanta, they have set a wedding date for August 11 , in Nova Scotia,,,,,

I met with my tax preparer after closing,,,,

when I got home MB was at my house, so we had nice visit.



Clay just phoned, he is coming over for my help with something..........

Ghen will be home late, he is at play practice.

Whew, it's no wonder I never get my ironing done!

No comments: