Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Out of the box,,,,Or In?

Members of my family will tell you that I hate to be photographed. I usually avoided birthday and Christmas photos by holding a gift box over my face, and they do have many of those shots.

Some things are in the genes...............

Here is Emili, with her own box , hers has multiple uses.

Like Grandma, she hides.

She has a secret, her box has something inside,

,,,,,,,,, her own little ecosystem, complete with sand, plastic lizard and palm trees, purple turtle, and animals of unknown species drawn on paper.

I informed Emili that she had made a DIORAMA, and explained what the word meant. True to her six year old self, she said she could only remember diarrhea ,,,,,,,oh well....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute..I'm looking forward to seeing Emili soon!! Too bad Nanna can't join me..MB

Anonymous said...

I need a PUFFER!

Caryl