Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Sick Kids

It doesn't seem to matter how old our children are, when they are sick, we feel helpless.





This is one of my children, Lauren. She is home with pneumonia right now. Unfortunately her home is 50 miles from my home.

She is 27 years old, and can take care of herself. She works in a doctor's clinic, so I am sure she is getting good treatment.

Still, the parent in me wants to help her. At least make chicken soup for her. Her sister is there for her.
Being a mom seems to bring different challenges as we age, not easier, just different.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear that...I'll email her. Nice picture of her...
Aunt Mary

Lynda said...

Oh crap! Sorry to hear that she is ill. My Brian is still feeling down from the flu. He will have so much school work to make up that I don't know how he can manage it!
I will say a pray for fast healing for both our kids...
Lynda