Sunday, March 25, 2007

Smoker?

Last evening I went to see Ghen perform in the musical "GUYS AND DOLLS". The school has so many talented students, but of course, I thought Ghen was the absolute best of the bunch!

.

.



After the musical Dave and I went to the Kekoskee Fire Department's annual spring SMOKER. Our son, Clay is a member of this fire dept. What is a Smoker, you may ask? Before I attended a smoker,I didn't know either, so I looked it up, my trusty 1954 dictionary says:





The fourth definition applies. But women were in attendance.

>..
>>.





>>>>>.. After reading the definition of 'smoker"






I had to look up CONVIVIAL.
>
Beer and pull tabs...............
>.
. Well, Anyway it was festive, Some of us were more festive than others, if you know what I mean.
Gambling was a dominating theme for the evening, both at the musical and the smoker. And fun.

No comments: