Friday, April 20, 2007

Over the top

A lovely day in Wisconsin!


Most of my tulips are still a few warm days from opening, but this variety always seems to open early, and with wild abandon. One morning the buds are still tightly closed, the next morning
they are wide open. Nothing in between for these beauties.




.


.


.


.












The peony's are just coming up, too. I like the colors and shapes of the just emerging stalks as well as the huge blooms that come later. The shapes of the stalks are almost primordial to me,,,,,,, and after a long winter, I am hungry for color...........


.


.


.


.


.


.


.
.
Now for the part where I "go over the top". My daughter has informed that yesterdays blog post was a snooze..........she is not interested in birds,,,,,,,,and why didn't I write something funny?...............................so, today I am telling her ......be careful what you wish for............. I have lots of great stories about you and your childhood,,,,,,,,,does the name "BABY LOLLY" ring a bell???? I am sure some of the other readers would love to hear about Lolly's antics.





I have often aired my dirty laundry in public,,,,,,,,,I won't hesitate to do it again! Now, before I get emails from my offspring about telling humiliating family secrets, let me assure the rest of the readers that I would really never do such a thing..................
Really, I just loved Lolly and I miss her. :)



(This is today's clean laundry)
Talk about humiliation,,,,,,,,,,there is underwear in this photo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michele----we know several secrets about you too.... baby lolly might be bad, but we know worse...haaaaaaaaaaaa anonymous

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't mind hearing about Lolly again...haven't heard from her in a long time...MB