Thursday, February 22, 2007

I know someone

Years ago, I had a boyfriend who used the phrase "Life Isn't Fair" to explain away anything bad that would happen to people. He said it way, way too often. Made me mad.

Are we supposed to just accept the random atrocity's in life? I DON'T WANT TO.

I know someone who is suffering right now. She is just a girl, not even a teenager yet. She is dealing with a physical condition that is making her life miserable. She won't die from this, but in a way, that makes it even worse, some people might take her condition lightly. And there are some treatments, very painful, no cure. Kids at school are being horrible to her! It makes me so mad! She is a sweet girl, a kind heart and is very brave.


Her life is tough. She is strong, as are her parents, they will be okay. But a prayer for her from each of us would do some good. If you don't pray,,,,,,,,,,,,well, send some "positive energy" her way. I guess life isn't fair, but we don't have to just sit back and accept it. Let's do what we can.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will remember her...MB