Friday, February 16, 2007

Am I going somewhere ?

I have no trips planned, but I got this cool vintage luggage at an estate sale today.

Lots of old luggage is smelly inside, this is not. And the inside is in good shape, too. I am not sure what I am going to do with these pieces, but at $1 each, it was too good to pass up.
HERE COMES THE BEST PART!!!



IT IS MADE IN MAYVILLE !!! (Look really close at the label, it says "Peerless, of Mayville,Wis.) Very cool.
Look at my profile, it does say PACKRAT. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is COOL. I think you can put yarn in it for some window display at your shop...how about an international one....like "Knitting takes you places, without ever having to leave home..." ..You could put treasures , sheep, etc...from other countries and stuff....Hang up some airplanes, etc...
An idea...Mb