Friday, May 25, 2007

Tree skirt

You are thinking---------
"What? She made a tree skirt in MAY? For a deciduous tree? Just how far will she go?"

It's not a tree skirt, it is a scrumbled shawl.....I think it looks kinda organic, so I used as tree as a mannequin.

Flat on the grass, it looks small, but it actually fits me. So it's not small. And it's not too heavy, as some of my previous scrumbled garments have been. I think it is almost finished, it's time to start thinking about a closure of some sort.. I have a nautilus shell, or a what I think is part of one,,,,,,,that might make a nice fastener.

4 comments:

Lotzastitches said...

Beau-tree-ful!

b said...

have you ever thought of making a scrumble rug?

Anonymous said...

Nanna says it looks like squid!! MB

gaohui said...

As soon as the chilly winds Abercrombie Polos initially start to blow every year as autumn sets in; people go to their closets Abercrombie Polos and pull out their sweaters dog coats and ed hardy Hats jackets to ensure that they are comfortable as the temperature drops. Your Ed Hardy Sale dog deserves this equal treatment so when you pull out yours, do Ed Hardy Sale remember to pull out your dog's warm dog clothes as well.If the night is chilly, but Ed Hardy Swimwear not quite freezing, even something as Ed Hardy Swimwear simple as a warm dog sweater will help you to keep your dog warm.