Friday, May 11, 2007

The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing

You would think that a blog that is authored by someone who owns a yarn shop would have more knitting content than this blog does lately, right?

I can't blog about my knitting when I am not knitting...... My left hand is still troubling me.........and it does not allow me to knit more than a few minutes at a time. But,,,,,,,all is not lost, I can crochet and scrumble. I have been working on some brown and pink bits that might grow up to be a shawl.

The first weekend in June, Betty and I will be attending the TNNA trade show in Columbus, Ohio. I hope to have my scrumbled shawl finished by then. The attendees are shop owners, designers and yarn companies. You can be assured there are a lot of fabulous garments being worn and displayed at this annual event. I have not seen anyone wearing a scrumbled garment in previous years, I may be the first. Or not.......depends on my hand.




More flowers from our yard

trillium

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope your hand is better.....sorry to hear that.
I remember trillims used to be a protected flower in Wis...remember when we picked some and got in trouble??
Mb