Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Where is my camera when I need it?

Yesterday was Monday, the first of my summer of Mondays with Emili. Dave took the day off, to stay home with us and play. Red-light, green-light was Emili's game of choice.......Two fifty-somethings and one six year old. You can guess who was the winner.



We did lots of things that were photo-worthy. We picked strawberries, and Emili made another diorama. I got new glasses. We even got the chance to peek inside the Oscar Meyer Weinermobile in Beaver Dam. What a perfect photo that would have been! But did I remember to bring my camera? NO.



Ghen appeared in his Piggly Wiggly uniform for the first time,,,, so handsome. His first job. Did I get a photo? NO.








What did I get a photo of???? Dave playing hairdresser with another woman!

A woman who is NOT related to him! My hair is not that long! That is Dave's hand in the shot,,,the hand wearing a wedding ring! Hmmm..........maybe I should save this picture, it might prove useful if this kind of thing continues...............





No,,,,,,,, now settle down,,,before anyone gets too excited and calls a divorce attorney, you should know that the woman in the photo is my friend, and I arranged the appointment. ........ Wait., that sounds even worse!!! I mean ,,, I approve... Oh........forget it, you know what I mean.





Next time I will remember my camera and spare you all the sordid details of the goings on at MR. D's hair salon.

4 comments:

Lynda said...

Monsieur Dave is wonderful! A good man and Thorough! I can't tell you how pleased I was that he would do my hair for me and not be embarassed at all! He is a find!
What a busy day you guys all had, and I am glad to have shared part...

Anonymous said...

Lynda's comment solved the mystery ....I guess I have to think about booking my August appt....
MB

b said...

That's too funny! At least you had your camera for that! This is the same guy with all the hairdryers, right? Maybe he missed his calling...

珊珊李 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,聊天室,情色,a片,AV女優