Monday, October 1, 2007

Wash On Monday

Do you do your laundry on Monday?? At our house the washing never ends. We do laundry almost every day.....especially if it is a good day for drying outside. Today it's drizzly and damp. So the laundry went into the dryer, and I went into my workshop and made a Santa.
I've made thousands of Santas....... I don't recall ever making one with a laundry theme before!
He carries a laundry basket, clothespins, a washtub, and assorted laundry.
The photos don't do him justice, he's cute. So if you want to decorate your LAUNDRY ROOM for the holidays, he is for sale at Loose Ends Yarn Shop. (In my opinion, anyone who decorates their laundry room for the holidays needs a serious mental evaluation. That's why I am not good at sales!)

Dave's comment on this Santa: "Just what is Mrs. Claus doing?"

3 comments:

Lynda said...

Mrs. Claus is putting things away. You can't let men do that or they loose 'em! Or she may be feeding animals or checking her email!

Anonymous said...

Cute Santa!!! TP

Lauren said...

that is the way it should be...MAKE MORE SANTAS DOING CHORES..that is right guys ...SUCK IT UP AND FOLD IT!