Saturday, November 1, 2008

What ! November?

A whole month went by without blogging? What? It is certainly not because I have nothing to say,,,, maybe i have been too busy or tired, whatever.


A random list that has kept me from blogging

Cooking
Knitting
Sewing mittens
Enjoying fall
Busy days at work
Quarterly reports
Being sick
Reading novels
the election and debates
teaching classes
Family
life in general

So there it is, a list of excuses.

.
.
..
A few photos to go with the excuses









1 comment:

Lynda said...

Oh my dear, "it sucks to be you" as my children say! I just hope you will take care of yourself. by that I mean, take it a little easy. So easy that you are bored. Then you will know you are starting to recover. I am going to Joanne's to fabric to make curtains for our bedroom to keep it warmer come winter! Love,L