Monday, March 30, 2009

She's back!

Monday's afternoons with my granddaughter are one of the best parts of every week. We were on hiatus since Christmas, because her mother was on maternity leave, but today Em and I were together again!
In celebration of our reunion, I let Em choose a craft to do.....of course, she choose to make a diorama...........
Last Friday, I instructed her to wrap a balloon with yarn soaked in white glue. She let it dry over the weekend ....Today she popped the balloon,
cut an opening, removed the deflated balloon
glued in some spring-like stuff
Voila! Is she an artist or what!


I wonder what we're gonna do next week?


2 comments:

Lotzastitches said...

How cute is that!

Carlene said...

That project is terrific! I have a feeling that your basement looks like Hobby Lobby without the aisles.