Thursday, March 26, 2009

I tried

I spent today at my parent's farm. They have some peacocks that run around the place..... I wanted to take a photo.... I followed the big blue birds around an old corn crib.......
..
they flew over the woodpile, I walked around it......



another woodpile stood in my way

Can you guess what this is?.................... It's peacock feathers caught on a log.

I keep walking..............I am easily distracted by shiny objects.....

Bits of glass on the cow path. More than 50 years ago, it was the garbage dump.....
A dead tree, no peacocks....................
My bits of glass balanced on a old hay rake , I told you I am easily distracted!

.
.
.
My elusive prey...... the best photo I could get!








1 comment:

Lotzastitches said...

Those shiny bits of glass are pretty as a peacock!