Saturday, July 30, 2011

So i had this dream this morning....

So i had this dream this morning....




i was at a house, a big house, lots of rooms....and lots of people...Everyone was there for a fiber arts weekend,,,lots of materials in tow, color and texture everywhere. right in my comfort zone......but there was nowhere for me to sleep...all the beds and rooms were taken, i ended up on the floor of some childrens room,,, not sleeping and I was there to teach the next day...and i wasn't getting any sleep.. i did not want to let anyone down by not teaching, but i ended up leaving in the middle of the night, with a whole carload of wool and art stuff, (did i steal that stuff? was it mine in the first place?) and went home..



So what is this all about? random dumping of anxiety? and why was it so vivid and disturbing? maybe it was the spicy supper I had last night,,,,,,you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a few ideas..remind me next time I see you.
Carlene